- Controls root-feeding nematodes such as sting, stunt, root-knot and the foliar-feeding Anguina pacificae, a problem of Poa annua greens in California
- Simple application without course closure – just spray and water into root zone within 24 hours
- Delivers long-lasting residual in the root zone
- Positively impacts root health and length, helping to improve turfgrass quality and density
- Flexible timing integrates well with turf maintenance programs throughout the year
- Can be applied on all turfgrass species
- Use in the fall to control nematodes and optimize root health prior to dormancy or to ensure healthy roots during semi-dormancy
- Use in spring to control nematodes and ensure normal green-up and transition of turfgrass
- Use Indemnify anytime of the year when symptoms surface
Tifdwarf bermudagrass green on June 22, 2016, nine months after a curative spot treatment of four applications at 0.39 fl. oz. with Indemnify in late summer (August - September).
Champion bermudagrass green on February 5, 2016, two months after a curative spot treatment of two applications at 0.39 fl. oz. with Indemnify in the fall (November - December).
Indemnify controls nematodes on golf course turf, which in turn, improves plant health, drives roots deeper and helps to conserve water. See why golf course superintendents are giving Indemnify high accolades.